I Do Have A Lil' Desire

Helloooooo, You.
yes, hello to you too people
quiet, okay? just be a listener for this one, but stay okay? i am so nervous

Helloooo, You.
i did it already, didn't i? gawd

Uh, I.. uh, miss you, You
Remember I said, I'll show you my ocean of love before asking you to jump in it so that you can decide if you want to love me or not? And, I told you that I'm already ready to get drowned in your ocean, whether I've a life jacket or not?
I'll continue what I was saying earlier.
i said, i'll continue, so just keeping my word

When people read my first write-up for you, damn they were teasing me by saying "I knew you were a hopeless romantic but this just confirms it", "He's a lucky man", "Tell me who is it? It can't be possible to love someone the way you wrote there without knowing them", "You've been in love secretly all this time and you kept this a secret?" and so much more.
I was so overwhelmed with the replies that I couldn't digest the fact that my first write-up showed my love for you that well.
Here's the second write-up for you.
I don't know if you feel lucky to have me. But, me? ah, I don't have you yet and I feel lucky. So, when I'd be blessed enough to have you in my life for real, I-
*faints*

Oh, sowwie. I guess, I passed out in the level of happiness which the thought of us being together gave me.
rubs my eyes
puts together my hands
The way it would feel to have your hand in mine. 
keysmashes

You would be watching something or doing some work or reading or while sitting on a sofa and I could be able to come and sit with you. For real, damn. Physically close to you. And if your one hand would not be doing anything, I could touch it with mine. If you wouldn't mind it, I'd hold it and-
wow-wow-wow-wow

The thought of you being present with me fills me with this Oh-My-Gawd-Wow feeling. And even though you'd make me lose my words, I know we'd have the best conversations.
No, it doesn't have to involve you making me laugh all the time or you being this mature romantic partner, or anything that can be framed in words as a reason to love you.
I don't imagine you doing all this, or anything specific for that matter. I imagine you as a person. I can't describe how do you look, what do you like, how do you dress, what do you do and yet I say I daydream of you.

I haven't seen you in any version --physically or in imagination-- but still my love for you is so clear.
Whenever I imagine you, you appear to me as a soul. I don't know which person you'd come in, but the aura this soul has makes me want to be in love with you. Extremely. Passionately. 
be in love, not fall in love

People say they fell in love. I might have used the phrase too but I just realized I've never used that when I talk about you.
to myself
I feel using that phrase makes it inevitable that you'd fall out of love, too. Because why not? Like Every problem has a solution; if you've fallen in, you'll fall out  too, something like that?
I wonder what would you've imagined about me --that is, if you ever do-- and how much do I match to your imagination. I wonder about your expectations, your version of romance, your language of love and your definition of "the right person for you".
I don't know anything about those but I guess, I don't spend a lot of time worrying about those. I know, we're gonna work. Not just work but work smoothly and happily. 

I wonder about the people you'd have met before me and how they'd have affected you. People I met hadn't been the best for sure and some still haunt me. I hope you're doing good. I hope everything that upsets you gets better and you make peace with that. I'll make peace with my demons too. If not, I'll kill and bury them long before you even meet my ghosts.
If you'll have things which haunt --or even deprive you of even a single smile-- I'll wake my demons up to fight yours and bury all of them in the farthest graveyard from our home. 
"our home" wow 

It sounds so good. You and me. We. We live in a house where we'll wake up side by side. I so badly want to do something and that is: kissing your forehead while you're asleep. A request please?
If I'm coming closer to you while I think you're sleeping when you're not, please keep your eyes closed because if you open your eyes and I get caught in completing this lil' desire of my heart, you'd see my flustered face and although you'd know I was about to kiss you, I'm gonna have to pretend that I was just adjusting your pillow.
i am so sure that if I find you not sleeping while I'm about to kiss you, I'll just lose my senses and fall on you

That's my second request: Please, keep your eyes closed if I think you're sleeping while I'm leaning towards you to kiss you.
And. And. You don't have to do it daily or once a week. Just once. Really, I WISH this to happen atleast once. So, let me do this just ONCE in our lives together and I'll be blessed. 
continue doing it if you please, i definitely wouldn't mind kissing you
wait, did i just-
I told you this. Didn't I? 
shet
blushes extremely
I-
I, you know, I gotta check if Earth is revolving around the sun or uh, if the moon has turned orange or, I-
I just-
Oh, my first request: Please, exist. I so wanna love you.
please-please
runs
 
~Miss V

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All I've Ever Wished For

What Am I Made Up Of?

Where Are Writers Hidden?